Residing Temporarily Outside the United States
Please Read: This information is intended for United States citizens who are temporarily residing overseas and who have intention to return to Alaska. If you have any further questions regarding your status, contact the Absentee and Petition Office.
- Election dates and hours.
- Am I registered to vote in Alaska?
Verify your voter registration status.
- How do I vote an absentee ballot?
Information on how to request a ballot either by-mail, by electronic transmission or how to vote absentee in person.
- How do I register to vote or update my registration?
Information on how to register to vote or update your voter registration information.
- Where can I find voting information?
Find information about election dates, candidates, ballot measures, sample ballots, and voting pamphlets.
- Who can I contact for information?
For voter assistance, contact the Absentee and Petition Office.
- How do I vote in city or borough elections?
To participate in city and borough elections, contact your municipal clerk's office.
Find dates and hours of upcoming elections to be conducted by the Division of Elections.