Help America Vote Act (HAVA) Information and News
- 2010 Updated State Plan (PDF)
- 2010 Public Comment - HAVA State Plan Draft Released(PDF)
- 2008 Updated State Plan (PDF)
- 2008 Public Comment - HAVA State Plan Draft Released
- 2005 Updated State Plan (PDF)
- State Plan Committee Members (PDF)
- Press Release - Division Of Elections Meets HAVA Requirements December 28, 2007
- Press Release - HAVA State Plan Committee Discusses Election Reform
- March 26, 2003 State Plan Committee Meeting Notes
- April 10, 2003 State Plan Committee Meeting Notes
- Press Release - HAVA State Plan Committee Approves Election Reform Program
What can a person do if he/she becomes aware of a violation of HAVA?
Any person who believes that there is a violation of any provision of Title III of HAVA, including a violation that has occurred, is occurring, or is about to occur, with respect to an election for national office, may file a written, notarized complaint with the Division of Elections. A violation of Title III would include issues dealing with the following HAVA sections:
Voting system standards and accessibility for persons with disabilities.
Provisional (questioned) voting requirements.
Voter information requirements.
Statewide voter registration requirements and requirements for voters who register by mail.
Complaints for HAVA Title III violations must be filed using the division’s administrative complaint form.